eShakti: Women's Designer Fashion in all Sizes!

Hi lovelies! I'm so glad to have found this amazing shop for women's designer fashion called eShakti.* First off, what is eShakti? It's a shop where you can find dresses for formal occasions, such weddings, bridal parties, and cocktail events,  and everyday wear, such as picnics, lunging by the mall, and movie dates. 




 



They also sell tops, skirts, trench coats, and jackets. What more could you want right? This shop can provide you something to wear in all seasons! Bring it on spring!


 

I am also very pleased with their custom styling service. Their sizes are available for women sized 0-36. They custom style to your size, shape, and style for only $7.50! It's free on your first try. 

I am also so delighted to be sharing you guys a code that they gave me for 10% off! The code is tzoes. You can enter it on the 'promotional code' box. The code can be used any number of times until the validity period of 03/20 'til 04/20. It can be clubbed with any other promotional offer, gift coupon or gift card in the same order unless explicitly specified otherwise in the offer conditions. This discount code is not applicable on clearance / sale, gift cards & overstock categories. Not applicable on previous purchases. Be sure to check their site out for more promos and sales.

You should definitely check their site out! They have amazing items. Be sure to check their social medias on:

And again, their website is http://www.eshakti.com/.

Happy shopping, and as always..
Be better than who you were yesterday.
Love,

♥ ♥ ♥
Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin'

*This is a sponsored post.

28 lovely thoughts:

  1. awesome! .. Im follow you.. :)
    Plase visit my blog http://ylieby.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute pieces! Always love finding new online stores x x xWould love if you'd take a little look at my blog, follow on bloglovin if you like it and I'll follow back! xoxo
    The perks of being a hipster

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you liked them! :) I do, too. Yeah, sure! I'd love to xx

      Delete
  3. Love the pink skirt. It's great that they cater for such a wide spectrum of sizes.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. They have a nice selection, very feminine!
    The Beauty Break

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are so gorgeous! I love them all and wish I owned them!!

    tropicalcolours.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely post!
    ~Sophia
    http://plaidismyfavouritecolour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love their dresses and skirts! Beautiful post!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all those jackets!! They're so cute!


    http://ncolesnotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice! Hey hun, I nominated you for the liebster award..

    Www.mystyleorgy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful items!
    love the florars :D

    http://styleonmel.blogspot.com/2014/03/explore-little-white-dress.html#more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! They're perfect for spring :)

      Delete
  11. Nice dresses! I have a couple from eShakti!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Don't forget to share, comment and follow. Kisses.