-->

Reader Appreciation Day + Update


The Reader Appreciation Award is for those whose comments most appealed to me and touched my heart, and/or has been a loyal reader. I do this every week to give back to my dearest and most loyal readers. I feature their blog/s in a blog post. I describe what their blog is about, what they talk about, and some unique and interesting features/series that they do in their blogs.
--
The reader whom I chose to feature today is Chelo of Flying in Vogue! 

Flying in Vogue is a blog, which mainly talks about lifestyle, fashion, beauty, travel, and events. This is blog is really versatile in a way that its niche has a variety of topics, but it's still is interesting to read. I love her style! She has a semi-formal, semi-rebel style. I also love how she blogs about fashion weeks. She's from Valencia, but she blogs in both English and her native language. And I love that! She has a separate travel blog (http://unaestudianteporelmundo.blogspot.com/). 

It would make me happy if you check out her blog. She's very sweet and kind. 
--
UPDATE!! Hmm.. How are you? How have you been? I've been working on a research paper for my honors psychology class. I'm sorry if I haven't been posting motivation and inspiration posts, but don't worry, I will! I apologize if it seemed like I took a big leap with my blog without informing you before hand. So yes, I will be posting beauty and fashion blogs too. I will still post lifestyle blogs. I'm kinda thinking of doing Motivational Monday. Does that sound good? What do you think? Let me know in the comments below what you want me to do a post on. 

And ohh, by the way, I made a new header! And the buttons are now active. Thank you so much for those who've helped me. I really must mention Kat, she helped me with Image Mapping. If you're interested in me doing a post on this, let me know. 

That's all for now, as always..
Be better than who you were yesterday.
Love,

♥ ♥ ♥
Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin'

30 comments:

  1. Will definitely check out her blog! That's so sweet of you to do this for your readers!! :) xx

    http://tropicalcolours.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm so glad you liked it :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. D'aww. Thank you so much Shannon! xx

      Delete
  3. Would checkout her blog soon. :)
    Motivational Monday sounds great! ^_^ I love whatever you post, so it doesn't matter for me what ever you post in future.. Oh yes, I love your inspirational posts, they are just simply a-h-m-a-z-i-n-g!

    http://enchantedmirrorofdesire.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. D'aww. Thank you so much Shark! That just literally made my day. You're so sweet! ♥ I'm so glad to have a reader like you. xx

      Delete
  4. How lovely! What a great and sweet idea... Would love to keep in touch with u - let‘s follow each other♡Love, Kyra
    Would you like to follow each other? I Follow back♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'd love to do that ;) I'm checking your blog right now. xoxo

      Delete
  5. Okay so -

    1. Awesome header, once again.
    2. I checked out Flying In Vogue and it's a really lovely blog, and it was refreshing that it wasn't a fashion blog! I think I've been getting an overdose of that lately.
    3. I checked out Kat's blog and it is so CUTE. I adore it. When I get some time, I'll check out the archivezes. :3
    4. I hope your research paper is going well! I'm also writing up english essays. It's... how do I put this... kinda... killing me. (x_x)
    5. Motivational Monday would be a great feature! Especially to counter this rubbishy 'Blue Monday' or whatever. I can't even remember if that's a weekly or annual thing, but either way it's depressing. It symbolises a long and painful journey ahead. You should definitely do MM, it would give people something to drive them on through the week =]
    6. A post on Image Mapping would be great. I love learning new techie things. =D

    Take care!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw. As always, thank you so much for this comment! I really appreciate that you take the time to read my posts even though you're busy. You're a true friend, Star <3 And thank you for checking out their blogs ;) I know, essays are killing me too! Ha ha. Ohh, I'm contemplating to do Motivational Mondays on a weekly basis. I hate Blue Mondays -.-

      Delete
  6. So nice of you to feature someone elses' blog. I love beauty and travel blogs so I'll defiantly be checking her blog

    http://daintydiary.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love meeting new bloggers through you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. D'aww. Thank you so much Karolyn! It really means a lot to me. xoxo

      Delete
  8. Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog and for your follow! I follow you back now! Hope we keep in touch - Maybe you want to join my supersweet rosé fake-fur jacket Giveaway?!♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure! ;) Thank you. I hope so, too! xx

      Delete
  9. Wish you a beautiful evening dear!

    Keep in touch on BLOGLOVIN

    Love,
    FASHIONHYPNOTISED

    ReplyDelete
  10. aww girlie!this is such lovely idea!you are so sweet!ive been thinking about doing posts on my fav smaller blogs and those who are supportive of my blog:)this is a great idea chick:)xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww. I'm so glad you liked this idea. Thank you so much! I'm looking forward to reading your posts on your blog ;) Thanks for following me! xx

      Delete
  11. That blog looks fab, I'll have to take a peek!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww that's so sweet of you to feature and acknowledge other bloggers! :) Best of luck with your research paper, and I'm so obsessed with your new blog header, perfect! :)

    Take care always, love Christine ~ xo
    www.chriissydollxo.com

    GOLD MONOGRAM NECKLACE INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw. Thank you so much Christine! That really means a lot to me. :) Thanks xoxo

      Delete
  13. Hi Zoe! How are u doing? I'll definitely check out her blog. Nice knowing some more interesting blogs through you. Kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sharda! I'm good. How about you? :) Thanks for asking. Aw, that's so sweet! I appreciate that. Thank you so much xoxo

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this post. I really appreciate it! I always read and try to respond to every comment as much as possible. I'd love to follow you, so leave your links as well. If you need to contact me, either shoot me an email at thatszoe22@gmail.com or tweet me @ZoeAiyanna. Hugs and kisses!