Tidebuy: Fashion Dresses & Quality Clothing (One-stop Shop)

Hi lovelies! I wanted to let you know about this amazing shop I've found online. It's called tidebuy.* It's an international shop where you can find wedding apparel, special occasion dresses, jewelry and accessories, wigs, clothing, intimate apparel, Cosplay costumes, beddings, and shoes. 

They sell wedding apparel from wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses, mother of the bride dresses, and flower girl dresses. They also offer wedding jewelry. And the prices are all reasonable. 




They also sell special occasion dresses, such as evening dresses, prom dresses, cocktail dresses, and homecoming dresses. The dresses are all so versatile and elegant. 




And of course, they also sell casual outfits, such as sun dresses, maxi dresses, t-shirts, and shirts. But wait! There's more. They sell jewelries and accessories! They also sell wigs and hair extensions. It's really a one-stop shop. 







Be sure to stop by their site at http://www.tidebuy.com/ for more items! I would totally recommend this shop. There items are really great, plus most of them are cheap and/or have very reasonable prices! There website is very easy to manage, too. They ship internationally! And they accept payments via paypal, credit card, bank transfer, and western union. They also offer extreme sales! Be sure to watch out for them, too.  Have fun shopping!

And as always..
Be better than who you were yesterday.
Love,

♥ ♥ ♥
Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin'
* This is a sponsored post.

31 lovely thoughts:

  1. Lovely dress!

    www.stylecastle.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The second dress is beautiful. If only I had somewhere to wear it to...

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. The style is so daring and gorgeous! Amazing blog post
    JPROSE
    http://jprosee.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was very surprised at myself at this post - I'm a sucker for dresses but actually I didn't much like these, I found them too 'glamorous' I guess, I didn't like them as a wedding dress but maybe for some other occasion. I dunno. They were just weird. Sorry XD
    I fell hard for that monochrome stripy top though! Not a fan of stripes, and stripes with black and white make me go BLERGH but I love that top to bits.

    Thanks for sharing, Zoe! Tidebuy looks so interesting, I'm gonna check it out just for the Cosplay stuff. :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can check their site for some more stuff. I just posted what I liked ;) I'm glad you liked that top with stripes, through! I hope you'll like their cosplay stuff :) xx

      Delete
  5. Those dresses are beautiful!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love floral dress :) https://outsidefashioncatwalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the stripped MK.. will be checking them out! Great post darlin'

    would you like to follow each other on GFC & Bloglovin?
    Let me know.. x

    Love,
    http://thatgirlfromcolombo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked the shop! :) Ohh, I'd love to xoxo

      Delete
  8. Love your blog!!
    Check mine: http://tgser.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. i know this website,i ever bought a dress from it.it was made bad.i bought a dress at 58eveningdress.com last week. it was literally on my doorstep in roughly two weeks. It is a perfect dress for me.The fit is great,the skirt is very full.just how I wanted.Anyway,no word to express my idea,PERFECT!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh. That's a shame! I will definitely check that site out.

      Delete
  10. Awesome Blog ,,, I relly like it we can get more info about wedding and party dresses ,go through this link Evening & Cocktail Gowns

    Thank you
    Ddesigns

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Don't forget to share, comment and follow. Kisses.